Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and was not sent to the editorial boards of other journals (or the comments for the editor below are necessary explanations).
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by complete correct URLs.
- The text meets the requirements for stylistics and bibliography set forth in the Manual for authors of the section "About the Journal".
- If the material is submitted to the peer-reviewed section of the magazine, the Blind Review Guaranty's instructions were executed when filing the submission file.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose.
The editor-in-chief of the journal, members and staff of the editorial board should not disclose information about the manuscripts submitted to anyone other than the author, reviewers, potential reviewers, and the publisher.