The ways of forming positive social and psychological climate in collective enterprises
Keywords:socio-psychological climate, enterprise, sociometry, workers
The article estimates socio-psychological climate in the team by using sociometric techniques, expored in the example of Ltd. "ECMUKRAINE" and the algorithm of its formation. The argue that positive social and psychological climate needs constant work of the management focused on the study of the relationship in the team; identifying and solving objective contradictions; creative application of reasonable system of methods, tools and techniques of psychological impact on staff in order to optimize its entire set of relations on the basis of requirements of morality and regulations.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Anna Chechel, Iryna Kyrychenko, Yana Bibikova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.