Conceptual provisions of communication management in the conditions of development of industrial enterprises
Keywords:concept, formation, management system, development, industrial enterprises, balance
In the article the concept of communication management under the development conditions of industrial enterprises is developed, which contains the substantiation of the solution of the problem of improvement of the communication system of the industrial enterprise, namely: choice of basic theories and assumptions; methods to be applied; requirements for tools to solve the problem and to ensure that the recommendations developed are put into practice. Through the use of the concept in the management of an industrial enterprise, a balanced improvement of the communication system is ensured, taking into account the development goals of the enterprise.
The scheme of communication management system under development conditions of industrial enterprises is offered, which takes into account the peculiarities of communications of a typical industrial enterprise and the classification of management objects depending on the directions of communication they carry out and on their position in the enterprise management system. Using the scheme of communication management system under the development conditions of industrial enterprises increases the theoretical validity of industrial enterprise management and reduces losses from the negative effects of the external and internal environment.
Andrianov M. S. (2007), Non-verbal communication: psychology and law. Moscow: Institute for Humanitarian Research, 256 p. (rus)
Upper M. (1970), Cybernetics and development. Moscow: Mir, 215 p. (rus)
Borisnev S. V. (2003), Sociology of Communication. Moscow: Unity-Dana, 270 p. (rus)
Borisova V. V. (2014), Organization Theory. Moscow, 308 p. (rus)
Jarratano J., Riley G. (2006), Expert systems: principles of development and programming. Moscow: Williams, 1152 p. (rus)
Bezchasnyi O., Allahverdyan A., Zhovkovska T., Katkalova-Litvin I., Tarasova G. (2015). Managed by industrial departments: theory and practice: monograph. Kyiv: European University, 198 p. (ukr)
Kushlyk-Divulska O. I., Kushlyk B. R. (2014), Fundamentals of the theory of acceptance. Kyiv: NTUU “KPI”, 94 p. (ukr).
Milner B. (2000), Theory of organization. Moscow: INFRA-M, 480 p. (rus)
Novikov D. A. (2012), Theory of management of organizational systems. Moscow: Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, 604 p. (rus).
Borisevich V. I., Kandaurova G. A., Kandaurov N. N. et al. (2001). Forecasting and economic planning. Minsk: Interpresservis, 380 p. (rus)
Ushchapovsky K. V. (2010), State theoretical and methodological approaches to personnel management at industrial enterprises. Economics of Industry. № 1. P. 131-135. (ukr)
Fedorovich O. E., Ilyushko V. M., Rubin E. Yu. (2015), Scientific bases management of large-scale projects and programs of mechanical engineering. Kharkiv: XII, 199 p.
Kravchenko V. N., Filipishin I. V. (2010). Goal setting in the enterprise development management system. In: Strategy and Mechanisms for Regulating Industrial Development. Donetsk: ІЕP NASU, pp. 101-116. (ukr)
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Oleksii Bezchasnyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.