Research competence accounting profession as a specialist business process management in processing industries
Keywords:requirements for the operation positions of chief accountant and CFO, accounting profession, processing industries, management of business - processes at enterprises, job requirements, principles of ethical behavior accountant
The article is the realization of research competence accountancy profession as a specialist business process management in processing industries.
The main base for the study are research scientists to research the accounting profession as a specialist business process management in processing industries. When writing articles used methods: monographic (the study of scientific publications of scientists for the development of basic principles of formation of accounting in the processing industry), theoretical synthesis method (with a theoretical analysis of the basic job requirements, principles and requirements of operation chief accountant).
Research results. The stages of requirements for the operation positions of chief accountant and financial director. The characteristic advantages of the profession. The author systematized the basic job requirements for the accountancy profession.
Scientific novelty of research results is the main justification for the development of research results and formation vysokvalifikovanoho and competent accountant - expert in domestic processing industries.The practical significance of the study. The results in the paper is the basis for solving scientific and theoretical issues related to improving professional competence problems accountant.
Ivashkevich V. B., Kulikova L. I. (2007), Accounting, Publisher: Ekonomist Series: Homo faber,Moscow, 190 p. (rus).
Kandybovich L. A., Mudrik A. V. (2010), Knowledge Management, Harvest,Minsk, 752 p. (rus).
Lupikova E., Pashuk N. (2008), Accounting,PublisherTiumenStateUniversity, Tiumen, 425 p. (rus).
Rozeluk V. M. (2013), Accounting organization of processing enterprises,NationalScientificCenter"Institute of agrarian economy", Kyiv, 488 p. (ukr).
Schneidman L. Z., Terekhova V. A., Getman V. G. (2008), Financial Accounting, Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 816 p. (rus).
Shitova T. F. (2012), The use of advanced information technology in the accounting, International accounting, No. 22 (210), pр. 21-26 (rus).
Shkitko M. K. (1903), Manual bookkeeping and accounting, Rostov-on-Don, 1903 (rus).
Shmigel A. D. (1978), Accounting organization in the industry,SuperiorSchool, Kyiv, 208 p. (rus).
Yurchyshyn V. V. (2009), Agricultural policy inUkrainekinks political eras: historical - social - economic essays, Publishing house "Scientific opinion", Kyiv, 366 p. (rus).
Stalebrink O. J., Sacco J. F. (2010), Audited Financial Statements in the Federal Government: Intentions, Outcomes and On-Going Challenges for Management and Policy-Making, Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting & Financial Management, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 52-84 (engl).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Viktoriya Rozhelyuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.