Formation of the system of financial flows management of insurance companies
Keywords:financial flows, financial resources, management of financial flows, insurance reserves, insurance portfolio of reinsurance
Relevance of the study is due to the need of development and implementation of the adequate methods of management of financial flows that affect not only the rhythm and guarantee of providing the financial resources of insurance defense, but also the financial stability of the state, its sustainable economic development and the general welfare. The purpose of the study is the systematization of theoretical and applied approaches to the formation of the system of financial flows management of insurance companies and the identifying the problems of their functioning by main activities.
The theoretical and applied approaches to the formation of the system of insurer's financial flows management are investigated; the advantages and disadvantages of each of them are showed. We characterize the interaction of several relatively independent financial flows as the objects of management in the context of movement of financial resources of the insurance companies.
It is noted that the management of the insurer's financial flows should be considered by taking into account the specificity of their movement according to the activities through a set of key components of financial management, such as accounting as analysis, planning and forecasting, optimization, control.
Under the management of financial flows of the insurance company we should understand the system of principles and methods for developing and implementing the management decisions related to the formation and usage of the insurer's financial resources by different activities in order to achieve the effective management.The main directions of research in the context of the management of financial flows of the insurance company are determined, the problems are defined and their solutions in the context of the movement of financial resources by insurance, reinsurance, investing and financing activities are outlined.
Arkhipov A. P. (2010), Financial management in insurance, Financy i Statictica,Moscow, 320 p. (rus).
Osadets S. S., Furman V. M., Zaletov O. M. (2011), Insurance management, KNEU Publisher, Kyiv, 338 p. (ukr).
Hamankova O. O. (2007), Finances of insurance organizations, KNEU Publisher, Kyiv, 328 p. (ukr).
Khavtur O. V. (2004), Financial flows of the insurance companies in conditions of the transformation of Ukraine's economy, Thesis for the degree of candidate of economic sciences in specialty 08.04.01 "Finance, money circulation and credit", Ternopil, 209 p. (ukr).
Kizim N. A., Liu Li. (2000), Estimation and financial analysis of the enterprise's activities, Biznes Inform, Kharkiv, 92 p. (rus).
Blank I. A. (2002), Financial management, Nika-Tesntr, Kyiv, 528 p. (rus).
Brovkova Ye. H. (2002), Development of the mechanism of strategic financial management of the enterprise, in: Economics: problems of theory and practice, Dnipropetrovsk, Vol. 163, pp. 94-98 (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Olga Kneysler
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.