Hot spots of the present-day world: the general and the different in the situations around the ISIL and Donbass self-proclaimed Republics
Keywords:conflict, government, DPR-LPR, IG, revanchism, state, Ukraine.
In article are compared situations around self-proclaimed state formations IS and DPR-LPR, namely, the actions of representatives of the relevant groups, the response to them by the official authorities and by the international community. Demonstrated the reasons for the escalation of the conflict: territorial claims from the self-proclaimed state formations, religious self-identity, doctrine of revenge on both sides of the confrontation. It is proved that a tougher position by the Iraqi official government leads to more victims, but also to more systematic condemnation of the separatist forces by the world community, including the military assistance. Author`s theory is that comparing of different contemporary conflicts can help partisipants of conflict situations to rationalize their own strategies in the future, and rationalized strategies are more productive for resolving of conflict.
Volkov V. Central Asia: where-to-go for the labour migrant, available at: http://www.respublika-kaz.info/news/politics/40031/. (rus).
Leader of Iraq's Yazidis Issues Distress Call, Appeals for Help Against ISIS, available at: http://www.aina.org/news/20140804041237.htm. (eng).
Rasheed A., Parker N., Kalin S. Iraqi Forces Stood By, Some Crying, As Iran-Backed Shia Militias Executed 72 Sunnis, available at: http://www.businessinsider.com/survivors-say-iraqi-forces-watched-as-shiite-militias-executed-72-sunnis-2015-1. (eng).
Sunni Mufti of Iraq: We Are Not Stupid Enough to Fight ISIS; The Shiites Would Slaughter Us, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-IpEfIEpk. (eng).
Rasheed A. Oil and gas weekly digest RPI: Islamists in Iraq earn money by smuggling oil, available at: http://thomsonreuters.ru/2014/07/rpi-iraq-islamists-earn-on-oil-smuggling/. (rus).
Explosion by so-called partisans trains with coal is a diversion against the controlled by Ukraine territory of Lugansk region, available at: http://moskal.in.ua/?categoty=news&news_id=1400. (ukr).
"LPR" is ready to supply coal at Luganskaya TPP in Shastia, if the railway will be demined, available at: http://www.ostro.org/lugansk/society/news/463850/. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Ruslan Khalikov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.