Economic-mathematical model of integrated logistic management of enterprises of the processing industry
Keywords:optimization of business processes, supply chain, subcontracting, logistics management, processing industry
AbstractThe article deals with the parameters for designing the logistics chain for the conditions of subcontracting in the processing industry. The structural model of supply chain synthesis in the processing industry and ways of optimization of its parameters are presented. The estimation of groups of parameters of choice of subcontractors is given with account of the system of constraints.
Makarov, E.I. and Okolelova, E.Yu. (2004). Simulation of the synthesis process of an integrated logistics system. Bulletin of civil engineers. № 1. Рp. 191-195 (rus).
Ivanova, M.I. 2014. Formation of an effective supply logistics system using the method of operational management of industrial stocks. Economy and the state. - No. 12. Pp. 52-58 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Pavlo Pavlovskiy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.