Organizational changes in the coal industry foreign countries
Keywords:organizational changes, coal industry, foreign experience, socio-economic support
In the article is determined that the coal industry in many foreign countries was carried out reform, which results in the search for effective ways of taking organizational, financial, socio-economic and technical solutions.
Briefly considered the experience of organizational changes in the coal industry countries such as Poland, Germany, France, UK, Belgium, Spain, USA. The basic goal of this process. Substantiates the role of the state, stages and methods of restructuring of the coal mines. To characterize the socio-economic aspects of changes in different countries.
Ackoff, R. (1982), The art of problem-solving, Mir, Moscow, 224 p. (rus)
Alymov, V.A., Garbuzenko, L.N. and Bogatyrenko, N.N. (2006), Generalization of the experience of foreign countries on the restructuring of the coal industry, IEP of the NAS of Ukraine, Donetsk, 24 p. (rus).
Ansoff, I. (1989), Strategic Management [translat.], Economics, Moscow, 382 p. (rus).
Biletsky, V., Kozlovsky, A. (2008), Coal Industry of Ukraine and Poland: current situation and prospects, Skhid (ISSN 1728-9343), No.7, pp. 3-10 (ukr).
Karbovnik, A. and Tursin, M. (2007), The course of the restructuring of the coal industry in Polandfrom 1998-2006, Gluckauf, No. 4, pp. 52-57 (rus).
Milner, B.Z. (1999), Theory of Organizations, Infra-M, Moscow, 333 p. (rus).
Mazur, I. I.and Shapiro, V.D. (2000), Restructuring of enterprises and companies, Vyshaya Shkola, Moscow, 587 p. (rus).
Sapitskaya, I.K. (2001), Foreign Experience in Management of Mining Industries, Ugol Ukrainy, No. 2-3, pp. 68-70.
Sapytska, I.K. (2011), Corporate structures as the basis for the development of coal enterprises, Skhid (ISSN 1728-9343), No. 4, pp. 64-67 (ukr).
Chudek, M. and Sapicki, K.F. (2004), Environmental Protection in Upper Silesia and the Donetsk coal basin, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 592 p. (pol).
Reserves, coal production and consumption in the main coal-mining countries, available at: http://ray-idaho.livejournal.com/291572.html
Biletsky, V. [Ed.] (2004), Resources and coal, Small mining Encyclopedia, East Publishing House, Vol.3, Donetsk, pp. 476-479 (ukr).
Kicky, Jerzy (2002), The role of coal: World, Europe, Poland, Mining and Metallurgical Academy, Krakow, 20 p. (pol).
Biletsky, V. and Sergeyev, P. and Krut, O. (2013), Fundamentals of highly loaded coal-water slurries (Наукові основи висококонцентрованих водовугільних суспензій). Mining of Mineral Deposits, CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, London, UK. A Balkema Book, 105-114. DOI: 10.1201/b16354-20
Biletsky, V. (2003), Problem processing of salt coals, Proceedings of Sciences. the islands named. Shevchenko, Vol. X (Chemistry and Biochemistry), Lviv, 205-227 (ukr).
Wuhan Design & Research Institute of China Coal Technology & Engineering Group, available at: http://www.zmwhy.com.cn/en/gczs/gdsm.asp
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Iryna Sapytska, Miroslaw Chudek, Iryna Maltseva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.