Evaluation of process provide economic security of business entities by qualimetric method
Keywords:economic security, business entities, Qualimetry, model, evaluation components of the process to ensure the economic security of business entities
The basis of the economic power of the state is the stability of the existence of each business entity by ensuring their economic security. Today, the successful management of the enterprise for progressive development requires new forms and methods of evaluation team activities, the quality of the results of labor, production checks and social processes, which are expressed often in qualitative characteristics.
The method for evaluation process to ensure the economic security of any object of economic activity by qualimetry was introduced in article. Proposed method is based on expert opinion.
Determined algorithm for use this method (identified the main activities, account the part of process) and possible for use.
The proposed qualimetric model of evaluation the process to ensure the economic security for object of economic activity, allows determine and quantify shortcomings in the work of the enterprise, detect way to improve process to ensure the economic security of any object of economic activity by adequate amount of management solutions, make conclusion in dynamics of this process, to have a possibility to compare work results of different object of economic activity.The method facilitates the adoption of adequate administrative decisions, with further assessment of objectives achievements.
Hnylytska, L.V. (2011), Using the conceptual basis of a balanced system of economic indicators to assess the status and level of economic security of business entities, Finansy, oblik i audyt, Vol. 18, 263-271 (ukr).
Illiashenko, О.V. (2015), Determinants of economic security system of the enterprise, Technology audit and production reserves, vol. 5, no. 6(25), 4-7. doi: 10.15587/2312-8372.2015.51252.
Bojanc, Rok and Borka Jerman-Blažič (2013, January), Quantitative Model for Economic Analyses of Information Security Investment in an EnterpriseInformation System, in: Organizacija, Vol. 45, Issue 6, 276-288. doi: 10.2478/v10051-012-0027-z.
Maliov, V.A. (2016), The connection between economic security and stability of an enterprise, Investment and innovation management journal, No. 3, 69-74. doi: 10.14529/iimj160311
Amosov, O.Yu. (2012), Formation of assessing the financial security company, available at: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/old_jrn/soc_gum/Ekupr/2012_1/a1.pdf.
Azgaldov, G.G. (1982), Theory and practice of assessing the quality of the goods. Basics qualimetry, Economika,Moscow, 255 p. (rus).
Malygina, V. & Antoshuna K. (2014), Qualimetric Evaluation of the National Market Structure of Dairy Products in Ukraine, The advanced science journal, Issue 7, 23-27. doi: 10.15550/asj.2014.07.023.
Novosad, V.P. & Seliverstov, R.G. & Artym, I.I. (2009), Quantitative methods for expert evaluation, NAPA, Kyiv, 36 p. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Mykhailo Peresypkin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.