Aggressive technologic influence on mass conscience against the background of the East Ukrainian conflict. Mythology of the military phase
Keywords:manipulation of consciousness, mythology hybrid war, mythology, nekoherentnist drain thinking, method and means of manipulating public consciousness
In this article the author continues his philosophical research of aggressive manipulative influence on mass consciousness, which is a basic component of the "hybrid war" Russian Federation against the Ukraine.
It identifies the system and components of political mythmaking during the military phase of the war. This system, according to the author, includes at least five basic mythologycal components: Russian and Russian-separatist troops, Ukrainian armed, forces of confrontation "secret patrons" and the social background in which the conflict of people and "quasi-gods" occurs. This complex of interrelated myths gets the name "hybrid mythologycal war", and the parties of it are painted polar attributes - it is used as the sacralization and infernalization both individual persons and supraindividual entities.
The author thinks that the introduction into the mass consciousness of citizens of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and the world political community of this mythology and the substitution of its reality is a way of manipulating the mass consciousness. It also details the means of implementation of this method - the introduction of channels of mythology and numerous instrumental techniques, approved at the time by J. Goebbels propaganda machine. The targets of manipulation are allocated, which probably sets the aggressor (Russian Federation) within the same paradigm - strongly facilitate military phase undeclared war of aggression.In addition, on the basis of existing reality material scientists previously studied the manipulation of the mass consciousness, analyzed the characteristic changes transformed the picture of mental processes and states.
1. Struhatskyi, V. (2016), Aggressive technologic impact on mass consciousness against the background of East Ukrainian conflict. Setting the stage and first myths. Skhid, no. 3(143), pp. 101-109. doi: 10.21847/1728-9343.2016.3(143).74859.
2. Cassirer, E. (1990), Technique of modern political myths, Bulletin of Moscow State University. Ser. 7, Philosophy, № 2, 58 - 65, available at: http://read.virmk.ru/k/Kassirer.htm
3. Fromm, Erich (2006), Escape from Freedom. Man for himself, AST Publishing, Moscow, 517 p. (rus).
4. Le Bon, Gustave (2011), Psychology of the masses and the peoples, Academic ProjectPublishing, St. Petersburg, 240 p. (rus).
5. Kara-Murza, Sergei (2005), Manipulation of consciousness, Eksmo Publishing, Moscow, 832 p. (rus).
6. Interview of Russian President Russian journalists about the events in Crimea (March 4, 2014), available at : https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=WDFsnAsnoLQ
7. Interview of Russian President reporters Lifenews. Minsk. 29.04.2014, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= QLUBZpt64aI
8. Research and B.Nyemtsova L.Martynyuka «Lying Putin’s Ukraine», available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEN7wkcnhI
9. False Russian media of Ukraine - the exposure on the air, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1nhMGnMjdg
10. Interview of Russian President French journalists. June 4, 2014, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiglAozjfVI
11. Journalistic Investigation «As Russian media lie», available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Cwf9TKHfs
12. Journalistic Investigation «Lying Kremlin media. Selection examples”, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5nVN8qg-Ir4
13. Journalistic investigation espresso tv. A detailed exposure of the myth of the lack of military Fleet in Crimea, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPoNrQaHlI
14. Interview Putin Russian journalists about the paratroopers who «lost». August 2014, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfjvPBojIZM
15. Відеоряд фактів сакралізації зображень В.Путіна, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWym4RMOQE
16. Journalistic investigation on the fact of the consecration of the Russian Orthodox Church image Stalin, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHu1E0XtdlA
17. Dodonov, R.O. Zhovtorosiya: the history of «closed» imperial projects. Article on the portal of the Ukrainian Institute of Global Strategies and adaptation, available at: https://uisgda.com/ru/zhovtorosya-_z_stor_zakritih_mperskih_proektv.html
18. Levitov, I.S. (1905), Zheltorossіya, kak buffer koloniya. (Doklad, read unto Obschem Sobranii sodєystviya Society for Russian industry and torgovlі May 16, 1905), Type. Ing. G. Bernstein, St. Petersburg.
19. Journalistic investigation «Russia not today» (# 2) on the media coverage of the Russian Revolution Advantages of events, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ToXImr-EcY
20. Publication lenta.ru. 02/12/2013. On the specifics of Russian media presentation of events in Kiev. Contains typical example of manipulative video D.Kiselova, available at: https://lenta.ru/articles/2013/12/02/maidan/
21. Videotape expression of talent Y.Hebbelsa Putin at a meeting with Ravin. 11 July 2014 r., available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLEOlA5O8aw
22. Moscovici, Serge (2011), Age of crowds. The historical treatise on mass psychology [translated], Academic Project, Moscow, 396 p. (rus).
23. Babich, Michael. 15 myths of Russian history, available at: http://blog.babich.me/2014/03/15-mifov-rossijskoj-istorii.html
24. EU experts exposed thousands of false stories of Russian propaganda. liveinternet.ru. 29 July 2016, available at: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/5272452/post395388837//
25. The term «drainage». Psychological Encyclopedia, available at: http://gufo.me/content_psy/kanalizacija-34566.html
26. Detail of Putin’s interview to Russian journalists. Spring 2014, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTzYiNc4BI4
Analysis of borrowings Goebbels propaganda in modern Russian media, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcRBsrUF-UQ
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Vasyl Struhatskyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.