Aggressive technologic impact on mass consciousness against the background of East Ukrainian conflict. Setting the stage and first myths
Keywords:war, mind manipulation, political myth, anomization, nihilization, shizmohenetic, identity
The author analyzes the external manipulation of public consciousness of Ukrainian citizens. He shows this effect as an integral part of the war that Russia wages against Ukraine.
The article highlighted preparation of public consciousness at least by part of the Ukrainian. Because of this training they were able to mindlessly adopt anti-ukrainian and anti-state ideas and become an instrument in hands of the aggressor.
The author identifies the following processes preliminary stage of hybrid war to influence the mass consciousness of citizens of Ukraine:
- deintelektualization, weakening of critical function of mind, creativity and mature personality traits. This process operates globally;
- anomization of Ukrainian society with emphasis formation chaos moral, religious and legal norms in the east of Ukraine;
- nihilization of society, which led to protest the attitude of sections of the population to these models, shame regarding involvement in the Ukrainian state, erasing national identity;
- endogenius shizmohenetic political aspirations that through political myth, further weakened the all-identity discourse in the minds of citizens of Ukraine, especially the East.
Also the author singles out the following three vectors preparatory work of political myths that have led Russia for its invasion unimpedimentation:
- exogenous shizmohenetic by creating information particular products kvaziscientifical mythological suggestions of Ukraine the idea of her attraction to the Russian "center of civilization";
- defamatory activities against the revolution in 2014 that overthrew the pro-Russian kleptocratic regime of Yanukovych. Russia was created a powerful diversified technological product that covered the Ukrainian revolution in exclusively negative emphasis - as rebellion fascists, nationalists, perverts, etc;- a commitment of pro-Russian citizens of Ukraine to panic by deliberately disseminated rumors of fictional danger from legions of nationalists who allegedly will punish all dissenters, setting fascist social order in Crimea and the East.
Freud S. (2007), The Ego and the Id. Beyond the Pleasure Principle [transl.], AST Publishing,Moscow, 160 p. (rus).
Fromm E. (2006), Escape from Freedom. Man for himself Principle [transl.], AST Publishing,Moscow, 517 p. (rus).
Kara-Murza S. (2005), Manipulation of consciousness, Eksmo Publishing,Moscow, 832 p. (rus).
Biletsky Vitaly (2014), Socio-philosophical motives in the works of Jonathan Sweet. Analogies, Bulletin, Donetsk National University, Series B: Humanities, № 1/2, p. 385-390 (ukr).
Biletsky Vitaly (2015), Jonathan Swift. Publicistics. The philosophical satire and sociopolitical opinions, Donetsk National University, Series B: Humanities, № 1/2, p. 332-336 (ukr).
Spencer Herbert (1999), Experience in scientific, political and philosophical [transl.], Modern writer,Minsk, 1408 p. (rus).
Ortega y Gasset Jose (2002), Mass Uprising [transl.], AST Publishing Ltd, Moscow, 503 p. (rus).
Olshansky D.V. (2002), Mass Psychology, Peter Publishing, St. Petersburg, 368 p. (rus).
Zimbardo F., Lyayppe M. (2000), Social impact, Peter Publishing, St. Petersburg, 448 p. (rus).
Biletsky Vitaly (2005), Research prison psychologist, East Publishing House,Donetsk, 40 p. (ukr).
Biletsky Vitaly (2007), Manifestations of social technologies in the media (for example, non-regional radio stations), Scientific works of DonDUU «Sociology of management». A series of «Special and Industrial Sociology.» T. VIII. Vol. 3 (80). Donetsk State University Management, p. 163-170 (ukr).
Szklarska Oksana (2014), Elections inUkraine: the motives of voters. Internet publication «Perspective» 05.22.2014, available at: http://ua.racurs.ua/536-vybory-v-ukrayini-chym-motyvuutsya-vyborci1.
Donbass dies eight times fasterGalicia, available at: http://censor.net.ua/resonance/2658/donbass_vymiraet _v_vosem_raz_bystree_galichiny_kommentarii.
Ecology: children must be saved, available at: http://www.0624.com.ua/home/actual/4006-ekologiya-detey-nado-spasat.
Ecological crisis as Donbass industrial region ofUkraine, available at: http://refer.in.ua/major/233/48082/.
Boguslavskaia V.G., Vinichenko O.A., Antonchuk A.V., Rogalskaya A.O. (2010), Donbas National Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Ukraine. Greening as a social process, available at: http://www.rusnauka.com/28_OINXXI_2010/Ecologia/71854.doc.htm.
Dodonov R.O. (2016), The conflict in Eastern Ukraine in a mirror of social and philosophical reflection, Niland LTD Publishing, Vinnytsia, 246 p. (ukr).
Fadeyev V.B., Kobalia D.R. (2015), From differences to schismogenesis: a socio-cultural assumptions Ukrainian crisis, Report of research 3/2 «Origins and Mick Dean-East conflict», Ukrainian Institute of Global Strategies and Adaptation, Kyiv, р. 24-94 (rus).
Skvorets V.O. (2015), Internal prerequisites for the formation of civilization conflict in Ukraine, Skhid, 2 (134), Special Issue, February 2015, p. 104 (ukr).
Chernysh N., Malanchuk A. (2007), Dynamics identities residents of Lviv and Donetsk: comparative analysis, Modern Ukraine, Special issue. Lviv-Donetsk: social identity in contemporary Ukraine, Krytyka Publishing , Kyiv-Lviv p. 90 (ukr).
Drotenko V. (2014), Ethno-linguistic split Ukraineinto east and west - a myth, Internet resource «Spilnobachennya», available at: http://spilnotv.com/archives/13926.
Semkiv V., Drul O. (2014), Hear another Donbass, Internet resource «Zbruch», available at: http://zbruc.eu/node/22554
Kornilov V. (2011), Donetsk-Krivoy Rog republic: Shoot dream, Folіo Publishing, Kharkiv, 159 p. (rus).
Instituteof CISallows the federalization of Ukraine, Internet publication «Novosti Newsru.ua», available at: http://newsru.ua/ukraine/¬15oct2010/zatul.html.
Congress in Severodonetsk, Internet publication «Novosti Newsru.ua», available at: http://newsru.ua/ukraine/01mar2008/sjezd.html.
Kuromiya Hiroaki (2015), Understand Donbass, Dukh i litera, Kyiv, 142 p. (ukr).
Kuromiya Hiroaki (2002), Freedom and Terror in theDonbas. Ukrainian-Russian border, 1870 - 1990 years, available at: http://1576.ua/books/2563.
Korzhov G. (2006), Regional identity Donbass, Sociology: Theory, Methods, Marketing, № 4, p. 38-51, available at: http://i-soc.com.ua/journal/04_Korzhov.pdf (rus).
PaskoI., Pasko Ya., Korzhov G. (2006), Melting pool identity Donetsk, Critique: Journal, No. 9 (107), p. 2-5 (ukr).
Biletsky V.S. (2005), East Ukraine integrative processes in modern state, East Publishing House,Donetsk, 28 p., available at: http://www.experts.in.ua/baza/doc/download/ukraine_integration.pdf.
Hrytsak Yа.Y. The nation is created from experience spivisnuvannya, available at: http://vgolos.com.ua/articles/yaroslav_grytsak_natsiya_stvoryuietsya_z_dosvidu_spivisnuvannya_101002.html?print.
Hrytsak Yа.Y. (2007), The story of two cities: Lviv and Donetsk in Ukraine comparative perspective, Modern Ukraine, Special issue, Number 12 (2), p. 90 (ukr).
Mikheeva O.K. (2016), How formed Donbass regional identity, Ukrainian Pravda, 12 June 2016, available at: http://www.istpravda.com.ua/articles/2014/12/11/146063/.
Copyright (c) 2016 Vasyl Struhatskyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.