Aesthetic and cultural aspect of ancient art in context of dialogue man is the world Other
Keywords:beauty, harmony, dialogue, man, Other, art, Antiquity, aesthetics, culture
The article is sanctified to the comprehension of artistic heritage of Antiquity from the point of view of opening of dialogic intercommunication a "man is the world Other", that most full determined the world view of that time man, his aesthetic taste and lined up a cultural paradigm on the whole. The collisions of development of globalization us to appeal to the art of the past with the purpose of making of new imperatives of the system "A man is the world Other", actual in the epoch of Post-modern. In particular, an ancient art teaches to beauty and harmony with the world Other, that it can be fixed in basis of development of ecological consciousness that is beyond an ethic relation in an area aesthetic. For the art of Post-modern Antiquity can become the отправным point of revival of spirituality and dialogue with the world Other on principles of Truth, Beauty and Good.An ancient art must not be "a pariah" in the design of cultural existence of modern man; it can become the point of revival of spirituality and dialogue with the world Other on principles of Truth, Beauty and Good.
Berdyayev N. A. (1989), Philosophy of freedom. Sense of Creativity, Moscow, 608 р. (rus).
Krymskyі S. B. (2008), Under Signature of Sophia, Кyiv, 367 р. (ukr).
Borev Yu. B. (2002), Aesthetics, Moscow, 511 р. (rus).
Tatarkevych V. (2001), History of six concepts: Art. Wonderful. Form. Creative. Recreation. Aesthetic Experiencing, Кyiv, 368 р. (ukr).
Kumanetskiy K. (1990), History of culture of Ancient Greece and Rome, Moscow, 351 р. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Volodymyr Fed, Angelina Koshel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.