Dance, as an art, ritual and history (ХVІІІ - ХХ of century)
Keywords:Historical Anthropology, choreographic art, ritual, Europe
In the article the basic aspects of choreographic art are examined in the historical aspect of ХVІІІ-ХХ of centuries. The basic aspects of concrete types of dances as reaction and ritual forms of self-expression are examined in a concrete period of historical development. Such approach gives an opportunity to understand change in perception of society of historical changes of concrete historical epoch and self-expression that is passed including through dance to us. In the article the process of evolution of choreographic art, as display of adaptation of task forces, is examined to the change of historical processes and, simultaneously their influence on the further evolution of historical development. Can be interesting to the historians, of art historian, anthropologists and sociologists.
Belikov A. N. [ed.] (1985), Ballroom dancing, Sovietskaya Russia Publisher, Moscow, 112 p. (rus).
Regazzoni Guido, Massimo Rossi Angelo, Maggioni Alessandro (2001), Latin American Dance, BMMAO Press, Moscow, 192 p. (rus).
Denis G., Dassvil L. (1987), All dances, Muzychna Ukraina Publisher, Kyiv, 336 p. (rus).
Moore Alex (2004), Ballroom Dance, AST Press; Astrel, Moscow, 191 p. (rus).
Osadtsiv T. P. (2010), History of dance, in: Suchasni problemy rozvytku teorii ta metodyky himnastyky. Coll. Science. materials, Vol. 11, Lviv, p. 48-51 (ukr).
Osadtsiv T.P. (2001), Sports Dance, ZUKTS Press, Lviv, 340 p. (ukr).
Striganova V. M., Uralskaya V. I. (1978), Modern ballroom dance, Education Press, Moscow, 430 p. (rus).
The Ballroom Technique of Latin American Dancing (2003), The Imperial of Society of Teachers of Dancing, London, p. 27-52 (eng).
Moor A. (1968), Kingston- on Thames. International Council of Ballroom Dancing and Official Board of Ballroom Dancing, The World Dance Programme, London (eng).
Clarkson P. M., Skrinar M. (1988), The science of dance, in: The science of dance training; dance, dancers remain subject to the same unyielding, Human Kinetics Books, Champaign, p. 17-21 (eng).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Taras Osadtsiv
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.