Cluster specific strategies in development of regions
Keywords:cluster strategy, region, state management, mechanism of state cluster policy
The paper identified the characteristics and specific use of cluster strategies in regional development. Systematized measures that should be present in the cluster development strategy. The attention to the fact that there is a need to form a coherent cluster of public policy with appropriate forms of protection. The mechanism of state cluster policy should include: development and implementation of national strategies and relevant regional clustering programs; development of public-private partnership of matters to clustering; creating the infrastructure necessary for the development of clusters; approaches to formation of forms, volumes and sources of government support cluster initiatives; financing (partial or complete) measures clustering; development of the loan policy for cluster projects, organization of training in clustering in higher education in the country; monitoring of clusters and other components.It is shown that the benefits of cluster policy for the state and regional authorities is that it allows a comprehensive, systematic way to consider the situation of a group of related enterprises in different sectors. For the state is, above all, the most modern and convenient tool in the economic and tax policy.
Clustering of enterprises: state and prospects (2008), Almanac "Science. Innovation. Education"; Issue 7, 312 p. (rus).
Tsykhan T. (2003), Cluster Theory of Economic Development, The theory and practice of management, № 5, available at: http://subcontract.ru/Docum/DocumShow_DocumID_168.html (rus).
The concept of clusters in Ukraine(draft) (2008), Department of investment and innovation, available at: http://biznes.od.ua/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=499&Itemid=33 (ukr).
Tyshchenko A. P., Zanizdra S. A. (2014), State Cluster Policy in the Context of the Formation an Innovative Model of Development of the National Economy, Business-Inform, № 8, p. 34-39, available at: http://www.business-inform.net/pdf/2014/8_0/34_39.pdf (ukr).
MarshallA. (2008), Principles of Political Economy, Directmedia Publishing, Moscow, 332 p. (rus).
Porter M. (1993), International competition, International Relations, Moscow, 896 p. (rus).
Zaremskyi B. V. (2010), The cluster strategy of innovative development of regions in the context of the global economy, in: III International scientific-practical conference "Investment priorities for the globalization era: the impact on the national economy and private business", available at: http://www.confcontact.com/20101008/2_zarem.htm (ukr).
Ulianchenko Y. O. (2010), Methodological bases of formation of cluster policy in the context of globalization, Derzhavne budivnytstvo [State building], № 2, available at: http: //www.kbuapa.kharkov.ua/e-book/db/2010-2/doc/1/06.pdf (ukr).
Copyright (c) 2016 Ihor Hroznyy, Volodymyr Malyukov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.