Diagnosing the level of conflict between the staff members in the enterprises and the ways to overcome conflicts
Keywords:labor collective, conflict, the diagnosis of conflict levels, method of observation
This article describes how to determine the level of conflict between the staff members in the enterprises by means of monitoring. The study suggests the ways of overcoming conflict situations. The authors have examined the age structure of the staff in the enterprise under analysis, defined the group portrait of each employee, his personality and behavioral traits by a survey. The research studies the causes and frequency of conflicts arising in the team at all levels.Taking into account the analysis of the data management of the company, the authors recommend the administration of the enterprise to prevent conflicts on the stage of disageement by establishing comprehensive organizational objectives, a clear system of rewards, coordination and integration mechanisms, unity of command, and explaining job requirements.
Copyright (c) 2015 Anzhela Vitvitska, Iryna Kyrychenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.