Improving the system social protection of population through the introduction of integrated social services
Keywords:social protection of population, social services, "single window", "social mobile office"
The article substantiates the need for the creation of local integrated social services in the system of social protection of the population. The paper studies the essence of the organization of work on the principle of "single window" and field work "social mobile office".
Copyright (c) 2015 Alina Lebedintseva, Iryna Kyrychenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.