Distance learning in the training of state officials
Keywords:training, retraining, qualification, distance learning
The article deals with the concept of distance learning as a means of training state officials. The paper identifies weaknesses and strengths of the development of distance learning, as well as prospects for development of this form of the public service. The authors highlight the advantages of distance learning, such as the possibility of a remote pass, independence, personalization, application of modern information technology for the organization of student interaction, improved access to the additional information, the integration of the participants in business processes, mobility, and a vast number of indicators to assess the results.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Alla Boyko, Anna Chechel
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.