Legal bases of labor relations in the context of social responsibility
Keywords:labor legislation, labor issues, social responsibility, employee, employer, state
The article defines and analyzes the main legal principles on which the employment sphere. The problems and obstacles to the formation of the legal principles of labor relations and labor sphere Ukraine in the context of social responsibility and reasonable directions for their establishment and implementation. Focuses on overcoming obstacles irresponsible establishment of the employment relationship to the value of labor and employee value and performance, quality of working life, decent work, sustainable development.
Venediktov V. S. (2014), Actual problems of legal science in the way of building a modern state and society: materials of the International scientific conference,Sumy, 5-7 June 2014, SumDU Publisher, pр. 129-135 (ukr).
Hurash V. M. (2014), Scientific Bulletin of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Vol. 197, Part 1, pp. 147-152 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (2003), №2, st. 10 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (1993), №36, st. 361 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (2013), №24, st. 243 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (1995), №17, st. 121 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy (2000), № 51-52, st. 449 (ukr).
Kolot A. M. (2014), Social economy, Vol. 48, № 1-2, pp. 76-83 (ukr).
Kolot A. M. [ed.] (2012), Social Responsibility: Theory and Practice Development, KNEU Publisher, Kyiv, 501 p. (ukr).
Amosha O. I., Novikova O. F., Antoniuk V. P., Shaulska L. V. and other (2006), The quality of labor potential management and labor sphere in Ukraine: social examination, NAN Ukrayiny.InstituteofIndustrial Economics,Donetsk, 208 p. (ukr).
Lazor V. V. (2003), Actual problems of state and law. Collected Works. Issue 18 - Legal literature,Odessa, pp. 724-731 (ukr).
Pylypenko P. D., Pylypenko Yu. P. (2011), Legal science, № 2, pp. 112-118, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/jnn_2011_2_16.pdf (ukr).
Khutorian N. (2011), Journal of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, № 4, pp. 274-276, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/vapny_2011_4_31.pdf (ukr).
Hetmantseva N. D., Kozub I. H. (2009), Advocate, № 11, pp. 37-42, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/adv_2009_11_7.pdf (ukr).
Hrekova M. M. (2012), Forum law, № 2, pp. 154-160, available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/FP_index.htm_2012_2_26.pdf (ukr).
Shaulska L. V. (2005), Legal support of labor potential, Strategy of development of labor potential of Ukraine, NAN Ukrayiny. Institute of Industrial Economics,Donetsk, pp. 149-191 (ukr).
Shapoval V. M. (2011), Corporate Social Responsibility in the structure of economy, "National Mining University" Publisher, Dnipropetrovsk, 357 p. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Anna Pankova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.