Of industrial enterprises mechanism for the use benchmarking in the quality management process development
Keywords:benchmarking, enterprise development, management, processes
The development of the enterprise is a complex and multifaceted phenomenon. Ambiguity terminological apparatus on the quality of industrial complicates the mechanism of development management. In addition, existing approaches to development management does not always take into account the qualitative characteristics of development and sectoral characteristics of industrial enterprises by striving for universality. These features have identified the need to develop new approaches to effective quality management of industrial companies by providing clear business operation of the internal structure and organizational changes intended to adapt the industrial enterprise to environmental effects. Lack of theoretical and practical developments in this area, the impossibility of practical use of many of them led to the choice of this area of research. The mechanism of the use of benchmarking in quality management of industrial enterprises, formed by a number of elements that are based on the model to ensure a balance between the contours of the quality management of industrial enterprise can realize the benchmarking procedure, consisting of interrelated information and successive stages: analysis of the current state of the parameters of control loops and the factors influencing them; definition of the reference object; Identification of priority industrial processes on the basis of a comparative evaluation of similar indicators of the enterprise-standard; development program implementation results benchmarking with subsequent analysis of the effectiveness of their implementation.
Inshakov O. V. (2007), Economic genetics and nanoeconomics, Volgograd, 94 p. (rus).
Repin V. V. & Yeliferov V. G. (2004) Process approach to management. Business process modeling, Standards and Quality, Moscow, 408 p. (rus).
Khlebnikov D. A. (2011), Matrix outsourcing, available at: http://www.strategy.com.ua/column.aspx? column=2 (rus).
Chuprov K. K. (2005), Express-method of diagnostics of business processes, available at: http://www.cfin.ru/management/controlling/ fsa/express.shtml (rus).
Shelukhin I. I. (2002), Criteria for transition to outsourcing industrial, Viola, Moscow, pp. 105-110 (rus).
Del Giorgio Solfa F. (2012), Benchmarking en el sector público: aportes y propuestas de implementación para la provincia de Buenos Aires, Villa Elisa, Р. 5, available at: http://sedici.unlp.edu.ar/bitstream/handle/10915/25886/Documento_completo__.pdf?sequence=1 (span.).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Ihor Hroznyy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.