The social existential of East Ukrainian society
Keywords:existential, social, East Ukrainian society, chronotope, freedom, responsibility, fairness, anxiety, fear, death.
The article describes the basic social existential, their nature and connection with existential individual level. It is concluded that the formation of trends in the Donbas social community based on the unity of historical destiny (consortia). Analyzed changes in the content of social existentials (chronotope, historical memory, freedom, responsibility, fairness, anxiety, fear, death) East Ukrainian society under the influence of the armed conflict in the Donbas.
Donchenko E. A. (1994), Societal psyche, Naukova dumka, Kyiv, 207 p. (rus).
Gagarin A. S. (2002), Existential human life: loneliness, death, fear (from antiquity to modern times). Historical and philosophical aspect, Thesis for the degree of doctor of philosophical sciences after specialty 09.00.03 "History of Philosophy", Ekaterinburg, 355 p. (rus).
Sevasteenko A. V. (2002), Cultural and historical forms of existential experiences: love theme and its discursive transformation, Thesis for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences after specialty 09.00.13 "Religion, philosophical anthropology, philosophy, and culture", Ekaterinburg, 172 p. (rus).
Plaksina O. I. (2006), Synergies mentality and socio-historical experience - the main factor in the sustainable development of the multiethnic society in: Problems of control multi-ethnic communities in the conditions of globalization and civilizational challenges, Alushta-Simferopol, pр. 132-134 (rus).
Zhizheleva L.I. (2007), Historical existence in existential dimension, Thesis for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences after specialty 09.00.01 "Ontology and epistemology", Kirov, 234 p. (rus).
Kopylova S.V. (2008), Existential human being, Thesis for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences, 09.00.03 "Social Philosophy and Philosophy of History", Zaporizhzhya, 19 p. (ukr).
Razinov Y.A. (1999), Vestnіk Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo yniversiteta, № 1(11), pp. 57-67 (rus).
Hazin V. (2015), Mirror Weekly is Ukraine's international newspaper, № 2 (198), 23 january, 2015, p. 15 (rus).
Sartre Jean-Paul (1989), Existentialism is a Humanism in: Twilight of the Gods, Politizdat, Moskow, pр. 319-344 (rus).
Sharovskaya A.V. (2009), Izvestiya PHPU im. V.H. Belinskogo, № 11(15), pp. 17-18 (rus).
Turenko O. S. (2004), Fear as a socio-philosophical phenomenon (the genesis and function), Thesis for the degree of candidate of philosophical sciences, 09.00.03 "Social Philosophy and Philosophy of History", Donetsk, 19 p. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Kateryna Gorbenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.