Economic effects of Russian-Ukrainian conflict 2014
Keywords:economy, crisis, expectations, policy.
The article describes the results of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and its impact on the depreciation of the national currency, the deepening of the banking crisis, the impossibility of the state budget execution and overcome the energy crisis. The estimation and forecast of economic condition of the state, depending on the effectiveness of the Government in overcoming the consequences of the conflict. Perspective directions of development of economy of Ukraine and the occupied territories in the context of political instability. Proved lasting political and diplomatic confrontation; violated basic agreements and arrangements; actually destroyed the institutional system of international relations; exacerbated economic, energy continues confrontation. In general, current realities make it hard to talk about change for the better in the foreseeable future. During the investigation the devastating impact of military confrontation to the public and economic life. The attention to the existence of isolated problems for decades and their deterioration in conditions of political instability.
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (2014), № 9, st. 93 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (2013), № 5-6, st. 60 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (2014), № 18-19, st. 694 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (2014), № 35, st. 1180 (ukr).
Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (2014), № 20-21, st. 745 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Ihor Hroznyy, Roman Prokopenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.