Scopes and horizons of the home world
Keywords:home world, completeness of being, alien world, tolerance, dialogue.
The paper deals with spatial interconnection of home world and political worlds. Тhe author pays special attention to the methodological and theoretical approach of such thinkers as E. Husserl, which has a heuristic value for the research of the phenomenon of life-word. Semantics of dividing the social space into "my" and "somebody else's" employs Husserl phenomenological historicity type interpretation. Differences in domestic and alien world formation are analyzed. The correlation of the dynamics of cultural changes to the behaviour of the subject, when anomie and the gap of values' connection of a new culture with human's value orientations are seen as the strain basics of life, is shown. The way of life of the individual, without traditions' support is comprehended. Every cultural group is formed on foundation of steady cultural matrix. Symmetry of cultural distinctions within the framework of the "paternal field" gives basis for understanding, moves apart scopes and extends horizons of the home world. The dialogue is viewed as a productive strategy of tolerant communication. Identity studying (phenomenon of boundaries, formation of identities) is necessary for understanding of peculiarities of the dialogue of cultures in the conditions of political conflict.
Mamardashvili M., Introduction to philosophy, available at: http://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/basis/5501/5504. (rus).
Platon (1998), State. Laws. Politician, Moscow, 798 p. (rus).
Valdenfels B. My culture and stranger culture. Science paradox about "Stranger", available at: http://anthropology.rinet.ru/old/6/wald.htm (rus).
Yeremenko A. (2014), Whether there is Donbass Ukrainian Vandeey, or separatism under a carbon paper. Look easterly, Ostrov, available at: http://www.ostro.org/lugansk/culture/articles/460641/ (rus).
Benkhabib S. (2003), Claims of culture. Equality and variety in a global era, Logos, Moscow, 350 p. (rus).
Bakhtin M. (2004), Problem of text, Collected works, Vol. 5, Moscow, p. 306-325 (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Maryna Kolinko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.