East conflict as a consequence of systemic crisis in Ukraine (what happens?)
Keywords:Angst, advocacy, crisis, conflict, manipulation, power, revolution, strategy, system.
The article represents an attempt to deal with those events that are now taking place in Ukraine. Certain historical retrospective of last year`s Ukrainian history must make their origin more understandable. Based on this retrospective, author does not try to do the final categorical conclusions, but only offers a certain logic of questioning. Such a methodological approach, on the one hand, allows unusual and, in some sense, unpopular way to look at Ukrainian today, and on the other, it seems that he has some heuristic advantages. So, I hope that the philosophical understanding of the Ukrainian realities will help and pragmatic better understand what is happening, and will allow you to make the right decisions, even in the toughest conditions.
New philosophical encyclopedia, in 4 v., V. ІІІ. (2010), Mysl, Moscow, 692 p. (rus).
Kant Immanuel (1966), Perpetual Peace in: Collected Works, Vol. 6, Mysl, Moscow, pр. 257-309 (rus).
Fdier F. (2008), Heidegger: anatomy of the scandal, Vladimir Dal, S-Petersburg, 256 p. (rus).
The average salary in Ukraine in October increased by 0,8% - to 3509 UAH, Statestat, available at: http://www.planetoday.com/sredniaia-zarplata-v-ykraine-v-oktiabre-vyrosla-na-0-8-do-3509-grn-gosstat/. (rus).
20% of soldiers of the volunteer battalions are cashing in on the war - Kikhtenko, available at: http://zn.ua/UKRAINE/20-boycov-dobrovolcheskih-batalonov-nazhivayutsya-na-voyne-kihtenko-164784_.html. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Victor Levytskyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.