Identification of risks in financial management system enterprise security
Keywords:risks, financial security, management, forecasting
The paper substantiates the necessity of using modern approaches to identification of risks in a financial security management system of a company.
Organization of the company financial security management system requires a continuous analysis of large volumes of information, which ensure taking and implementation of specific management decisions. In the context of risk situations which have to be addressed mostly when studying financial security factors of a company, there arises an issue of risk analysis and interpretation. Qualitative interpretation of risks in a decision-making support system ensures an effective risk management under dynamically changing conditions.
In the decision-making theory, the choice under risk and uncertainty requires the alignment of the original management task to some basic representation. The paper deals with application of these basic requirements to the task of indicative financial security management of industrial enterprises.
To improve the efficiency of the company financial security, it is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis of information support processes used in developing and taking decisions. To this end, the paper offers a mechanism for identification of risk situations within the infological decision-making model.
It is intended to classify states in the company financial security management system by using the fuzzy-set theory, which will allow taking into account different basic strategies manifested in the development of real processes in the company financial security management system.
To identify fuzzy states in the company financial security management system, an indicator base was developed, which is supported by performance data of a number of enterprises.Application of the fuzzy-set model of the classification of states in the company financial security management system allowed to obtain more realistic information demonstrating the development of the company financial situation.
Bain A. M. (2009), Modern information technology decision support systems, Forum, Moscow, 240 p. (rus).
Urintsov A. I., Dik V. V. (2008), Decision support systems, MESI, Moscow, 252 p. (rus).
Thierauf Robert J., Klekamp Robert C. (1975), Decision Making Through Operations Research, John Wiley & Sons (engl).
Teng T. C., Guha S., Kettinger W. J. (1993), Business Process Reengineering: Building a Comprehensive Methodology, Information Systems Management, № 3, pp. 34-45 (engl).
Balabanov I. T. (2005), Financial analysis and planning of the business entity, Finansy i statistika, Moscow, 208 p. (rus).
Bilyk H. H. Monitoring the financial condition of the company as a management tool, available at: http://www.nbuv. gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/Npchdu/ Economy/2007_51/51-10.pdf. (ukr).
Blank I. A. (2003), Management of financial stabilization of the enterprise, Kiev, 496 p. (rus).
Sheremet A. D., Negashev Ye. V. (2003), Technique of the financial analysis of commercial organizations, INFRA-M, Moscow, 412 p. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Valentyna Khrapkina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.