Politics and political: Gemeischaft and Geselschaft
Keywords:politics, political, Gemeinschaft, Gesellschaft, Dasein, collective unconscious.
My paper is connected with issue of the clashes and interrelation between Gemeishaft (community) and Geselshaft (society). I actualize the controversy between two notions and their subsidiarity. In this context the focus of Gemeischaft is not so much connected with social entity but rather with the notion of Dasein. I focus on the phenomenon of policy as the foundation of the paradigmatic changes in Gemeinschaft (community). It is evident that semantic and semiotic constellation of social being or ethos, society as well as the communities are deeply rooted within ontological archetype of collective unconsciousness. This archetype represents the phenomenon of objectivity as the cosmic order and the manifestation of policy . Namely the phenomenon of policy is the imperative and the foundation for any communities and societies. The changes within archetypes are not correlated with the will of peoples, monarchs, political actors or society as a whole. At the same time the determination of political life within society does not depend from politics and policy. It is evident that between policy and politics exist the separation and indirect links. We can observe the attributes of politics as the embodiment of two segments: geographical space and the area of notions Topos and Nomos. It appears as the quintessence of transcendental imperatives.
Schmitt C. (1996), Der Begriff des Politischen. Text von 1932 mit einem Vorwort, Duncker & Humblot, Вerlin, 159 S. (germ).
Barthes R. (1996), Mythologies, Sabashnikovy Publishers,Moscow, 312 p. (rus).
Bilokobylskyi O. (2004), From science to myth. Ontology researches,Donetsk, 204 p. (ukr).
Dugin A. (2004), Philosophy of the politics, Arktogeia,Moscow, 616 p. (rus).
Meier H. (2012), Carl Schmitt, Leo Straus and "Der Begriff des Politischen". On the dialog of the missing, Skimen,Moscow, 192 p. (rus).
Tönnies F. (2005), Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft: The main concepts of the pure sociology, Dukh i litera, Kyiv, 262 p. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Ihor Pasko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.