Features of management invested enterprise
Keywords:investments, management, budgeting system, investment management
Amounts of investing of Ukrainian companies were analyzed. It was concluded that the amounts decreased. Consequently, there is a need to stimulate the effective usage of investments aimed at the realization of target projects within a mechanism of company effective management.
Key directions of an activity within the investment stimulation of a company were emphasized.
The article suggests using a budgeting system as an instrument of management of the investment stimulation. The budgeting system provides a sustainable financial and economic position of financial responsibility centers, scientifically substantiated distribution of investment resources among them, monitoring factual figures of budgets of financial responsibility centers, and analysis of deviations in the process of their realization and reasons of their appearance.
The main principles of construction of the budgeting system encompass determination of innovations (investments) as an object of budgeting, formation of information on an innovation and investment activity within the budgets, usage of the information to make strategic and tactical managerial decisions, including innovation and investment costs in the budgets according to cost and responsibility centers, provision of formation of information on the innovation and investment activity through the usage of analytical items of the budget, representation of innovations (investments) according to items of the budget in interrelation with accounts for certain objects (types), and estimation of the efficiency innovation and investment activities represented in a budget of a company.
The article determines a chain of organizational activities used to build a company management system on the basis of the budgeting system, which contain: synthesis of documents determining a process of preparation and bringing figures of the budgets into coherence with each other (horizontal budget management), formation of principles of calculation of financial responsibility center budget incomes, which will be used to finance the activities aimed at its development and at the development of a company in general (vertical budget management), determination of a set of competences of a company staff enabling the staff to assume responsibility regarding the realization of the activities related to formation, coherence, accounting, and control over attaining general figures of a company budget.Peculiarities of each element of the organizational activities were considered.
Plakhotnik E. A., Belopolskaya T. V. (2011), Features governance of socio-economic development in a market economy, The development of economic management the national economy and the economy of the enterprise: Collected Works, Donetsk, Vol. XII, Issue 208, pp. 34-49 (rus).
Bazilevich V. D., Bazilevich K. S. (2008), Market economy: basic concepts, categories, Kyiv, 263 p. (ukr).
Andriyenko V. N., Novikov D. G. (2005), Planning, control and analysis in the budgeting system of the enterprise, Bulletin of Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade after M. Tugan-Baranovsky, № 7, pp. 28-32 (rus).
Aksenov E., Altshuler I. (2009), Outsourcing: The 10 Commandments and 21 tool, Saint Petersburg, 464 p. (rus).
Pilipenko O. V., Pereverzev Ye. S., Alpatov A. P. (2008), Effective technical projects and programs, Dnepropetrovsk, 509 p. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Olena Plakhotnik
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.