Conceptual basics of formation of the system of strategic management of the enterprise development
Keywords:concept, empirical base, theoretical base, methodological base, industrial enterprise, development control system
The aim of the research is to ground the conceptual basics of formation of the system of strategic management of industrial enterprises development. The developed concept of formation of this system consists of empirical, theoretical and methodological bases. These concept elements must generate practical value of the research theory. The empirical base generalizes the existing experience of solving the managerial problems and development of enterprises in the sphere of study of such objects as the system, approaches to management, development, management, strategic management. The theoretical base of the concept includes aims, tasks and functions of formation of the management system; the object, subject and object-matter of formation as well as the complex of formulated notions. The methodological base examines the questions of methodology basics, characteristics of management system, its logical and time structure. The work grounds the use of the systematic approach to the management of economic and financial-economic processes; this allows one to realize the priority aims of an industrial enterprise development. The main idea of the suggested concept realization is in the ability to resist the destabilizing influence of the business surroundings. This is achieved due to the connection of the key aspects of activity stabilization (production, realization, financial state, resource state) and external influence factors into one management system. At this cooperation, coordination, conformity and timeliness of correction of managerial decisions are exercised.
Husieva O. Yu. (2014), Strategic changes management: theory and methodology, Abstract of thesis for the degree of doctor of economic sciences in specialty 08.00.04 "Economics and enterprises management (activity based)", Donetsk, 41 p. (ukr).
Larіna R. R., Koretska S. O. (2013), The concept formation of corporate of logistic management system, Vіsnyk ekonomіky transportu і promyslovostі [Bulletin of Economics of Transport and Industry], issue 42, pp. 378-381 (ukr).
Lіhonenko L. O. (2001), Crisis management enterprise: theoretical and methodological principles and practical toolkit, monograph, Kyiv, 580 p. (ukr).
Mamaeva H. (2013), Conceptual theses of sustainable development of commercial enterprises, Skhіd, 3, pp. 34-39 (ukr).
Sviridova S. V. (2012), Control system formation and implementation of strategy of innovative the development of enterprises, Production manager, Vol. 52, 1, pp. 95-99 (rus).
Serduk V. N. (2013), The concept of strategic development of engineering enterprises, Scientific Bulletin of National Forestry University of Ukraine, Vol. 23.18, pp. 155-161 (rus).
Sidorova A. V. (2012), Management of development enterprises on the basis of process innovations, Donetsk, 204 p. (rus).
Fedulova L. І. (2012), Conceptual model of innovation strategy Ukraine, Economy and prediction, 1, pp. 87-100 (ukr).
Filipishyn І. (2012), The concept of industrial enterprise development management, Skhіd, 1, pp. 112-117 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Viktoriya Kharchenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.