The mechanism of the human resource management of the enterprise in modern conditions of managing
Keywords:human resources, management mechanism
The matter of enterprise labor resource management explaining the enterprise's staff potential increase or reduction is considered. That is to say the problem of efficiency of staff potential employment is researched.
The author determines a general aim of the enterprise staff potential management in current terms of functioning, which refers to the purposeful performance of certain steps resulting in effective appliance. Factors of degree of staff potential and its effective appliance are determined as followed: qualified staff development; involvement of qualified professionals; optimal conditions for staff operation support.
The mechanism of unit staff potential management being able to adjust to changes in a structure of interrelated elements, production and the technological interaction organization, terms of working, the performance of professional competiveness and the staff rotation within the branches as well as between them is suggested.
Criteria of effective realization of the mechanism of staff potential management by the working efficiency increase, the staff and manager competiveness increase, the rotations possibility, the produced goods and services quality increase.
A procedure of enterprise staff rating is considered.
To motivate qualified workers of organizational and functional units of an enterprise and to stimulate them for better further working, the monitoring of their activity compensation by certain bonuses is proposed. A model of premium distribution between co-workers of functional units of an enterprise, based on the Kohonen self-organized maps method implementation, is represented.
Characteristics of informational and analytical systems of the enterprise staff potential management functioning in the unified informational environment are determined.The implementation of proposed mechanism provides high level of the enterprise staff potential realization as well as the permanent development of labor resources during a business activity process.
Otenko I. P., Ivashchenko H. A., Malarets L. M. (2007), Analysis and evaluation of the strategic potential of enterprise, monograph, Kharkiv, p. 348 (ukr).
Harmyder L. D. (2011), Mechanism for the development of human resources in the enterprise, Actual problems of the national economy: collected scientific articles works, Donetsk, Vol. XII (25), pp. 74-81 (ukr).
Kosova T. D. (2007), Institutional constraints on investment activity of enterprises and ways to overcome them, Journal of social and economic research, Odessa state Economics University, Odessa, Vol. 28, pp. 74-78 (ukr).
Plakhotnik E. A. (2012), Reflexive interaction in the evaluation of personnel potential metallurgical enterprises, Reflexive processes in Economics: concepts, models, methods: monograph, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of industrial Economics, Donetsk, pp. 188-197 (rus).
Andriyenko V. N. & Novikov D. G. (2005), Planning, control and analysis in the budgeting system of the enterprise, Bulletin of Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky, A series of Economic science, Vol. (7), pp. 28-32 (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Olena Plakhotnik
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.