The construction of the Ukrainian model of intensification entrepreneurship
Keywords:entrepreneurship, motivation, IDEF0 model
The article investigates the economic substance of motivation entrepreneurship. The research determined the role of motivation in the activation of entrepreneurship. The article pointed out that motivation is an essential part of business. Motivation is a process that is aimed at encouraging businesses to efficient economic activity, which results in the achievement of the specific economic goals. In general, all business activities related to the satisfaction of social needs. Businessman takes on property risks of economic activity from different motives. The main motivation of business is business profit. Features an internal nature of income from business consists in the fact that he obtained through market exchange made entrepreneur products or services carried out and the result is a better use of economic resources of the entrepreneur in the process of economic exchange.
The process of intensification entrepreneurial activity is a complex multi-system functional simulation which through the use of IDEF0-notation provides its formalization and detail. Functional multi-model business processes entrepreneurial revitalization constructed in order to visualize the structure of business processes, show their relationships to assess the optimality of interaction between business - processes and within a single business process. The model takes into account the impact of external factors and coordinated cooperation of the administration, support and promotion of entrepreneurship in the context of the business functions of motivation, coordination of business and most business entities.The paper summarizes, the motivation in entrepreneurship should be considered as an economic process that may regulate to achieve the desired positive economic effect on economic activity entrepreneur. Motivation - a specific set of tools to stimulate and coercion that can influence the cost-effectiveness as part of doing business.
Яцко В. В. Проблеми розвитку вітчизняного підприємництва та шляхи виходу його із тіні / В. В. Яцко // Науковий вісник НЛТУ України. - 2009. - Вип. 19.12. - С. 281-286.
Орлова В. О. Основні напрями стимулювання розвитку малого бізнесу: теоретичний аспект / В. О. Орлова // Європейський вектор економічного розвитку. - 2011. - № 2. - С. 169-176.
Шатілов О. В. Моделювання процесу управління стратегічною гнучкістю підприємства [Електронний ресурс] / О. В. Шатілов // Ефективна економіка. - 2013. - № 1. - Режим доступу : http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/.
Криворучко О. М. Процес реалізації маркетингу персоналу на підприємстві / О. М. Криворучко, О. І. Гладка // Економіка транспортного комплексу. - 2012. - Вип. 20. - С. 18-27.
Yatsko V. V. (2009), Problems of development of domestic business and a way out of his shadow, Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy [Scientific Bulletin of National Forestry University of Ukraine], Vol. 19.12, pp. 281-286 (ukr).
Orlova V. O. (2011), Key areas to stimulate small business development: theoretical aspects, Yevropeiskyi vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku [European vector of economic development], Vol. 2, pp. 169-176 (ukr).
Shatilov O. V. (2013), Modeling of enterprise strategic flexibility management process, Efektyvna ekonomika, Vol. 1, available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua (ukr).
Kryvoruchko O. M., Hladka O. I. (2012), The implementation of the marketing personnel in the enterprise, Ekonomika transportnoho kompleksu [Economics of transport sector], Vol. 20, pp. 18-27 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Oleksii Kotliarevsky
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.