Development of industrial enterprises due to organizational changes
Keywords:development, industrial enterprises, organizational changes, provision, management, structure, processes
The paper establishes the main provisions for the construction of organizational support for change management in machine-building enterprises, which should be based on regulations and internal regulations of the organization.It is proved that organizational changes are characterized by a complex nature, when changes in individual processes require appropriate adjustment and modernization of the organizational structure of the industrial enterprise. Also, the need for organizational change is often a consequence of changes in the technological and production sphere of the industrial enterprise, when the development of new technologies, transition to production of new or improved products, entry into new markets, etc. is impossible without appropriate organizational change.
Bozhko L.M. (2014), Analysis and development of the concept of "management of organizational change". Bulletin of the URFU. Series Economics and Management. № 1. Pp. 37-45.
Maksimova V.F. (2005). Internal control of economic activity of an industrial enterprise - a systematic approach to development: a monograph. K.: AVRIO. Pp. 264.
Bosak I.P. (2009), Information support of enterprise development management. Qualification book. № 2. Pp. 134-136. (ukr).
Belyanin A. (2003). Daniel Kahneman and Vernon Smith: an economic analysis of human behavior. Issues of economics. №1. Pp. 4-23.
Harchishina О.V. (2011). Formation of organizational culture in the management system of food industry enterprises: monograph. Zhytomyr: ZhSU Publishing House. I. Franko, Pp. 290.
Freilinger K. (2002). Change management in the organization. How to successfully carry out transformations. SPb.: Book Chamber. Pp.74.
Freilinger K., Fischer I. (2002). Change management in the organization. How to successfully carry out transformations. SPb.: Book Chamber, Pp. 74.
Fedinets N.I. (2012). Management of change in the organization on the basis of information technology. Bulletin of KhNU. № 3. Pp. 34-42.
Vernikov G. (2000). The main methodologies of the survey of organizations. IDEF0 standard. Audit. Accounting. Taxes. № 8. Pp. 10-18.
Chichkina V.D. (2011). Methodological aspects of organizational transformations based on business processes of an industrial enterprise. National economy. Issues of innovative development. № 1. Pp. 19-23.
Hrozny I.S. (2012). Analysis of approaches to the management of industrial enterprise development. Economics of nature management and environmental protection. Series: Economics: Coll. Science. Works. DonSU. Donetsk: DonSU, Issue. 224. T. XIII. Pp. 51-57.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Eduard Malevskyy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.