Control of production changes in the conditions of development of industrial enterprises
Keywords:control, production changes, development, industrial enterprises
The paper develops formalized procedures for control of production changes in the development of industrial enterprises and the corresponding technological description of this process, which would allow to regulate the regulatory documentation relating to the control of production changes.
A study of production changes, which is an urgent task from the standpoint of solving the problem of improving the efficiency of industrial enterprises, the success of implementation of development projects and the effectiveness of the use of management tools. Practical application of the developed process map of the process map "Control of production changes" in the activities of domestic industrial enterprises will control the changes occurring in the development of industrial enterprises and make them planned, in accordance with the selected program of strategic development measures.
Pozdnyakova, L.O. and Tkachenko, S.V. (2013), Formation of the control system at the modern enterprise. Collection of scientific works UkrDAZT. № 140, 125-129 (ukr).
Korinko, M.D. (2007), Control and analysis of the activities of economic entities in terms of its diversification: theory, methodology, organization. Kyiv: SE “Inform.-analyst. Agency” 429 p. (ukr).
Internal Control - Integrated Framework (2013), Executive Summary. Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Tredway Commission, 12 p.
Maksimova, V.F. (2005), Internal control of economic activity of industrial enterprise - system approach to development. Kyiv: AVRIO, 264 p. (ukr).
Koshkarov, S.A. & Bachynsky, V.I. & Kutsyk, P.O. (2012), Internal economic operative accounting and control in the management system of industrial enterprises. Chernivtsi: Zoloti lytavry. 264 p. (ukr).
Bogdanovich, I.S. & Soboleva, O.A. (2014), The place of internal control in the enterprise management system and the form of its organization. Bulletin of Pskov State University. Series "Economic and Technical Sciences". No. 5, 66-76 (ukr).
Gutsalenko, L.V. & Kotsupatriy, М.М. & Marchuk U.O. (2014). Internal control. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature. 496 p. (ukr).
Hrozny, I.S. (2014). Theory and practice of quality management of industrial enterprises on the basis of a coherent approach. Zaporizhzhya: KPU, 300 p. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Eduard Malevskyy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.