Coordination of financial management of development of agricultural machine building enterprises
Keywords:coordination, financial management, development, agricultural engineering
The paper identifies the specifics of the activities of agricultural machinery, which is focus on areas of agricultural production, and location is associated with the zonal specialization of agriculture.
An approach to coordinating the management of financial support for the development of agricultural machinery enterprises has been developed based on a model of dynamic programming for conditional and unconditional optimization, which allows coordinate the distribution of financial flows between development projects with limited financial support and achieving maximum expected efficiency.
It is proved that the coordination of financial flows according to this distribution will ensure the achievement of the maximum expected economic effect from the construction of a service center for the repair of agricultural machinery and supply of agricultural machinery to PJSC "Elworthy".
Kolesova, I.V. (2011). Financial mechanism of corporations and directions of its modernization. Collection of scientific works of the National University of the State Tax Service of Ukraine, 1, 229-240 (ukr).
Bilukha, M.T. (2005). Financial control: theory, audit, audit. Kyiv: Ukrainian Acad. original ideas, p. 69-75 (ukr).
Soboleva, G.G. (2015). Enterprise financial management. Young scientist, № 11 (38), 685-688 (ukr).
Savytska, H.V. (2004). Economic analysis of the enterprise. Kyiv: Znannia, 654 p. (ukr).
Kurinna, O.V. (2014). Theoretical aspects of financial potential management of enterprises. Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Municipal Administration: Series "ECONOMICS", Issue 1, 161-171 (ukr).
Yegorov, P.V., Serdyuk Yu.V. (2006). Model for assessing the structural dynamics of the financial potential of an industrial enterprise. Bulletin of Donetsk University of Economics and Law: Coll. Science. ex. Donetsk: DonUEP. P. 42-52.
Hrozny, I.S. (2014). Theory and practice of quality management of industrial enterprises on the basis of a coherent approach. Zaporizhzhya: KPU, 300 p. (ukr).
Kreinina, M.N. (1998). Financial Management. Moscow: Business and Service, 304 p. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Inna Kotkalova-Lytvyn
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.