Formation of a management system for the development of an industrial enterprise in the conditions of the information economy
Keywords:formation, system, management, development, industrial enterprise, information economy, divisions, communications
It is substantiated that the construction of a management system for the development of an industrial enterprise requires the integration of all management subsystems that are responsible for the efficiency of an industrial enterprise. The solution to this problem is most appropriate with an integrated management approach. In the aspect of managing the development of an industrial enterprise in the conditions of the information economy, it is proposed, under the integration approach, to include a set of tools that address the issue of research, quantitative evaluation and improvement of the relationship between vertical management levels and the subjects of horizontal management in the process of building a control system, which embodies the principles of the information economy.The integration approach to the construction of a management system for the development of an industrial enterprise in the conditions of the information economy is proposed, which makes it possible to assess the resistance to improvement of the management system that arises among the personnel of the enterprise and takes into account the integration of each unit into the overall enterprise management system.
Andriyevska, Ye. V. (2013). Vprovadzhennya intehratsiynoho pidkhodu do restrukturyzatsiyi mashynobudivnykh pidpryyemstv Odeskoyi oblasti. Visnyk sotsialno-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen. Issue 3(2). Pp. 7-12. (ukr)
Pyryayev, V. V. (2003). Ob integratsionnom podkhode v menedzhmente. Uspekhi sovremennogo yestestvoznaniya. № 11. Pp. 117-120. (rus)
Dykan, V. V. (2013). Teoretychni osnovy intehratsiynoho rozvytku pidpryyemstv vitchyznyanoho mashynobuduvannya. Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. Issue 43. Pp. 119-124. (ukr)
Pikalov, V. L. (2008). Upravleniye znaniyami kak vazhneyshiy element integratsionnoy sistemy upravleniya torgovym predpriyatiyem. Akademіchnyi oglyad. № 1. Pp. 123-131. (rus).
Ryabenko, V. V. (2016). Upravlinnya potentsialom yak intehratsiynyy vyd upravlinskoyi diyalnosti pidpryyemstv. Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryyemnytstva. № 3(1). Pp. 49-54. (ukr).
Tyulenyeva, Yu. V. (2013). Intehratsiynyy pidkhid vyznachennya ryzykiv pidpryyemstva. Efektyvna ekonomika. № 1. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_1_15 (ukr).
Atyushkina, V. V. (2013). Intehratsiyni formy realizatsii stratehii rozvytku pidpryyemstva. Naukovi visti Dalivskoho universytetu. № 10. (ukr).
Fomina, I. V. (2011). Ekonomicheskie i sotsialnye peremeny: fakty, tendentsii, prognoz. Otraslevaya i regionalnaya ekonomika. 3 (15). Pp. 96-102. (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Aleksy Kwilinski
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.