The interconnection of ideological paradigms in the history of Ukrainian culture
Keywords:ideological paradigm, philosophical tradition, culture creation, existence, paganism, Orthodoxy
AbstractThe article is devoted to theoretical consideration of interconnections of the mythological, religious and scientific paradigms in the origins of Ukrainian spirituality. Author came to conclusion that the paradigms interacted on the basis of complementarity of the philosophical foundation, conditions of which were dictated by historical time.
Аверинцев С. С. София-Логос : словарь / С. С. Аверинцев. - К. : Дух і Літера, 2001. - 450 с.
Булатов М. А. Категории философии и категории культуры / М. А. Булатов, В. Т. Табачковский. - К. : Наук. думка, 1983. - 343 с.
Софронова Л. А. Три мира Григория Сковороды / Л. А. Софронова. - М. : Индрик, 2002. - 464 с.
Лук'янець В. С. Світоглядні імплікації науки / В. С. Лук'янець, О. М. Кравченко, Л. В. Озадовська. - К. : ПАРАПАН, 2004. - 408 с.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2013 Volodymyr Fed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.