Prognostication the competitive development of agricultural enterprises, depending on the gross output of crop production and livestock
Keywords:gross products of agricultural enterprises, competitiveness, prognostication, analysis, production
In the competitive environment any entity should assess its own level of competitiveness for the effective functioning and assessment of prospects for the future. The article analyses the modern state of production of agricultural enterprises. Conducted economic and statistical analysis of crop production and livestock agricultural enterprises of Ukraine. Describes the strategy of optimal development of agricultural enterprises in livestock and crop production. The present stage of development of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine is accompanied by the aggravation of a number of socio-economic problems. However, even under unfavorable conditions, the agricultural sector continues to demonstrate an acceptable rate of development, which is primarily the result of land and agrarian reforms. Along with this, new challenges require timely reaction of the state, the agricultural science and practice. How quickly and effectively the country's agricultural sector is adapting to new economic conditions, will influence their future prospects to take its rightful place among the leading producers of agricultural products in the world. The article is devoted to investigation of dynamics of the efficiency components of production processes based on individual performance production of agricultural enterprises and their prediction for the purpose of isolating efficient mechanism for targeted management to ensure balanced economic development of these companies in the future.
Azoyev, H. L. (1996). Competition: analysis, strategy and practice. Economics and Marketing Center. Moscow (rus).
Ambrosov, V. And Marenych, T. (2009). Evaluation of competitive agricultural enterprises. Bulletin KhNAU, Kharkov (ukr).
Heyets, V. M. (2005). Price competitiveness or price stability, economic growth dualism policy. Economics and Forecasting, 4, 9-31 (ukr).
Nesterenko, S. A. (2013). The competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: administrative aspect. Ltd. «Agrar Media Group». Kyiv (ukr).
Fatkhutdynov, R. A. (2000). Competitiveness: economics, strategy, management. INFRA-M, Moscow (rus).
Hayward Malcolm, (1997). Competition and evolution. Competitiveness Review, Vol. 7 Issue: 2, pp. I-IV, DOI: 10.1108/eb046348.
Kadyrus, І.G. (2014). Competitiveness of enterprises and factors making effects on this. Efektyvna economika, Vol. 5 Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua (Accessed 21 March 2017).
Fingleton, J. (2010). Competition Policy and Competitiveness in Europe. In Competition Law and Economics: Advances in Competition Policy Enforcement in the EU and North America. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing. DOI: 10.4337/9781849807036.00031.
Blair, John P. (2004). How local competition for economic activity affects national competitiveness, Competitiveness Review, Vol. 14 Issue: 1/2, pp.18-25. DOI: 10.1108/eb046465.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Svetlana Ptashnyk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.