Construction of an organizational structure control system of the industrial enterprise
Keywords:control system, organizational structure, industrial enterprise, information flows, information technologies, production process, management
The article is devoted to the scientific and methodical approach to the construction of the organizational structure of the control system of the industrial enterprise, which takes into account the current trends in the development of industry and the need for the transition of Ukrainian industrial enterprises to the sixth technological way.
The main components of this approach are:
1) the identification of the primary and secondary levels of control in order to monitor the course of business processes in the middle of the enterprise and in the external environment (in the area of its operation);
2) separation of the control of aggregated business processes by directions: control of operational and tactical management and control of strategic management;
3) analysis of information flows of the organizational structure of the control system of the industrial enterprise by the defined control points, which are: a system for collecting technical information through the IoT; system of management and accounting; unstructured data monitoring system; BigData processing system; system of exchange and representation of data.Due to the definition of the main areas of environmental control to ensure the competitiveness of the industrial enterprise and the establishment of interconnections between the divisions of the industrial enterprise in the implementation of internal control, a system for controlling the development of an industrial enterprise at all levels of management can be created.
Gedz, M. Y. (2015), Methodological and organizational bases of managerial control in an enterprise, Scientific bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. No. 3. 80-85 (ukr).
Golovatska, S.I. and Sashko, O.P. (2016), Internal control of enterprise expenses: organizational and methodical aspects, Molodyi vcheny. No. 5. 36-40 (ukr).
Golovatska, S.I. and Khaimonova (2015), Organizational-methodical model of internal control of expenses of the enterprise, Economic sciences. Series «Accounting and Finance». Issue 12 (45). Part 1. 74-80 (ukr).
Gudzinsky, O.D. and Aksentyuk, M.M. and Demenin, O.M. (2009), Controlling in the management system (theoretical and methodological aspect), IPC DUS, Kyiv, 225 p. (ukr).
Daniluk, I. and Mikhailyshyn, N. (2013), The role of strategic control in the enterprise management system, Economic analysis. Issue 12. Part 3. 105-108 (ukr).
How to leave competitors far behind. Boeing, HarleyDavidson, BELAZ: examples of the Internet of things in engineering, available at: https://probusiness.io/sap/2860-kak-ostavit-konkurentov-daleko-pozadi-boeing-harley-davidson-belaz-primery-interneta-veshchey-v-mashinostroenii.html
Kamenska, T.O. (2010), Internal audit. Modern view, Information-analytical agency. 499 p. (ukr).
Koceruba, N.V. (2014), Organizational and methodological principles of internal control in the enterprise management system, Formation of market relations in Ukraine. No. 2. 70-74 (ukr).
Kuzmin, O.E. and Kizlo, M.V. (2012), The control system of the industrial enterprise: formation and formalization, Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. No. 4 (130). 184-194 (ukr).
Maksimova, V.F. (2005), Internal control of economic activity of an industrial enterprise - systematic approach to development, AVRIO Publishing, 264 p. (ukr).
Oliynyk, O.M. and Chkan, A.S. and O.V. Volkova (2016), Organizational support for control in the system of economic safety of the machine-building enterprise, Economic forum. No. 3. 216-220 (ukr).
Panteleev, V.P. (2017), Principles of organization of internal control of enterprises, Scientific Bulletin of the National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit. No. 1-2. 15-22 (ukr).
Panteleev, V.P. (2008), Internal control: methodology and organization: Inform-Analyte. agency, 491 pp. (ukr).
Pogorelov, Yu.S. and Mironova, Yu.Yu. and Mazuronok V.V. (2015), Organization of internal control at industrial enterprises, Economy and region. No. 4. 135-139 (ukr).
Prokopenko, R.V. and Rudneva, M.V. (2015), Development of the structure of the decision support system for optimizing the resource flows of a machine-building enterprise, Vestnik DonUEP, Bulletin of DonUEP, №1. 42-46. (rus).
Prokopenko, R.V. and Maltsev, D.S. (2012), Analytical review of the development of methodologies for large information complexes in the economy. Prokopenko, Scientific Bulletin of the DSEA. №1 (9E), 305-311 (rus).
Syrtceva, S.V. and Mulyava, D.G. (2015), Organization of internal control of financial results at the enterprise, Economic sciences. Series: Accounting and Finance. Issue 12 (1). 308-316 (ukr).
Starenka O.M. (2015), Organization of control in the operational management of an industrial enterprise, Oblik i finansy. № 3. 130-135 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Antonina Shostakovska
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.