The issue of evaluating the personnel potential of industrial enterprises
Keywords:personnel potential, industrial enterprises, estimation, personnel, management, activity
The article notes that the activities of industrial enterprises in modern conditions should be based on a high level of human resources. The model of estimation of personnel potential of industrial enterprises as one of the most important factors of influence on economic and financial results of enterprise activity is offered. The conclusion is made on the necessity of attracting, in order to increase the level of personnel potential of enterprises, to the staff of graduates of higher educational institutions, able to give optimal solutions for innovation and investment development of Ukrainian enterprises.
Heyets, V. (2014), Modernization in the system «Society - State - Economy», Journal of the European economy. Vol. 13. No. 2. 111-124. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/jee_2014_13_2_3.pdf.
Heyets, V. (2014), Modernization in the system «Society - State - Economy», Journal of the European economy. Vol. 13. No. 3. 221-235. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/jee_2014_13_3_3.pdf.
Kolot, A.M. (2013), Social dialogue as an institute for increasing social responsibility, Labor market and employment of the population. № 1. 21-24. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/zprn_2013_1_7pdf/
Kolot, A.M. and Grishnova, O.M. and Gerasimenko, O. and others (2010), Socialization of relations in the field of labor in the context of sustainable development, KNEU Press, Kyiv, 348 p. (ukr).
Kalinina, S.P. and Kovalevskaya, V.V. and Lanskaya, S.P. (2010), Formation of labor quality in the system of human resources management, Donetsk National University, 354 p. (ukr).
Bohynya, D.P. and Kulikov, and Shamot, V.M. and others (2001), Socio-economic mechanism of regulation of the labor market and wages, IA NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, 300 p. (ukr).
Lisogor, L.S. (2012), Forecasting the development of the labor market in Ukraine: problems and perspectives, Labor market and employment of the population. No. 1. 54-56 (ukr).
Bulanova, V.S. [ed.] and Volgina, N.A. [ed.] (2003), The labor market, Ekzamen Publishing, Moscow, 480 p. (rus).
Zayats, T.A. (2013), Modernization of Ukraine’s Social-Labor Relations: Priority Areas and Principles of Implementation, Demography and Social Economy. № 2. 179-192 (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Olena Tarasevych
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.