Prospects for development of information and investment providing of an industrial enterprise, as a component multiple component model of organizational mechanism
Keywords:information, investment, industrial enterprise, multicomponent model, organizational mechanism
The article gives a description of the current state of development of information and investment support of the industrial enterprise. The ways of improvement of indicators of socio-economic development of enterprises are offered due to mentioned factors, by means of efficient use of multicomponent model. The organizational mechanism of its use in conditions of the industrial enterprise is developed.
Amosha, A.I. (2004), Ways to reduce costs in the organization of logistics activities of business entities in the region, in: Marketing and logistics in the management of subordinates of the state dignitaries, Vol. 42, seriya «Economika», DonUU Press, Donetsk, pp.5-13 (rus).
Andrushkiv, B.M. and Malyuta, L.Ya. and Melnyk, LM (2010), Strategic management of enterprise innovation development, TNTU named after Ivan Puluj, Ternopil, 270 p. (ukr).
Anisimova, L.A.(2011), Features of simulation of market economical processes. Bulletin of the University of Kiev. seriya «Economika». Issue 121-122, p.89-93 (ukr).
Grozny, I.S.(2010), Development of industrial production: methods, models and tools, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Economics of Industrialists, ND center inform technologies.Donetsk, 330 p. (ukr).
Kyrych, N. B. and Andrushkiv, B.M. and Pohaydak, O.B.(2009), Innovative activity of enterprises and organizations as a method of stabilizing the economy of the regions of Ukraine, Bulletin of Economic Science of Ukraine. No. 1 (15), pp. 23 – 25 (ukr).
Kinash, I.A. and Kyrych, N. B. and Pohaydak, O.B. (2011), Ecological management: ecological and economic principles of rational use of natural resources, Terno-graph, Ternopil, 268 p. (ukr)
Kuzmin, O.E. and Melnyk, O.G. and Petryshyn N.Ya. (2009), Applied management, Publishing House of the National University «Lviv Polytechnic», Lviv, 292 pp. (ukr).
Krikavsky, Ye.V. and Savina, N.B. (2011), Features of the formation of managerial decisions in the investment, Economic sciences. Series «Economics and Management»: Collection of scientific works.LutskNationalTechnicalUniversity. Issue 8 (30) (ukr).
Panukhnik, O.V.(2012), Theory and Practice of Territorial Integration Processes in Regional Socioeconomic Systems, Ailant Publishing, Mykolaiv, 358 p. (ukr)
Ruda, O.V. (2010), Economic modeling in crisis, Modeling of economy: problems, trends, experience: materials International. sci. method. conf. Forum of Young Cybercriminals (Ternopil, September 23-25, 2010). Lviv, р. 98-99 (ukr).
Stadnyk, V.V. and Melnychuk, O. P. and Yokhna, V. M. (2013), Marketing Management of Innovative Development of Enterprise, PP Gonta A.S., Khmelnitsky, 206 pp. (ukr).
Khajinova, O.V. and Chuprina, O.O. (2004), Logistics audit and consulting in optimizing the activities of a multi-enterprise enterprise, Marketing and logistics in management of subjects of management, vol. V, series «Economics». DonNUU,Donetsk, pp. 34-42 (ukr).
Khajinova, O.V. (2006), Logistic Strategy of Innovative Development of Multiprofile Enterprises, Manager. No. 2, p. 35 (ukr).
Sherstiuk, R. and Andrushkiv, B. and Sivchuk, I. (2011), Economic model of occurrence of organisms causing conflict in the enterprise, Socio-economic problems and the state. Vol. 1 (6), available at: http://sepd.tntu.edu.ua/images/stories/pdf/2011/11ambzkp.pdf.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Roman Sherstiuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.