Organization of processes management providing for development of industrial enterprise
Keywords:organization, processes, management, development, provision, industrial enterprise
It is proved in the article that management of the provision of industrial enterprises should be based on the principles of innovative logistics and aim at achieving the following results: ensuring the optimal organization of all types of material in ventures in the field of production; constant monitoring of the ratio "price - quality" of the necessary material resources; optimization of logistics costs in order to reduce the unit cost of production; solving problems of ware housing and storage of material stocks; the choice between logistics out sourcing and its own department of logistics in order to increase the effectiveness of marketing.
The approach to organization of the processes of management of the development of the industrial enterprise development on the basis of analysis and selection of strategic alternatives is proposed.
Zaitseva, N.M. (2010), Modeling of project management of enterprise resources, Abstract of thesis for the degree of candidate of economic sciences in specialty 08.00.05,Donetsk, 20 p. (ukr).
Andronova, I.V. (2006), Strategic management of effective resource consumption, Russian Entrepreneurship. No. 9 (81). pp. 46-49, available at: http://www.creativeconomy.ru/articles/7634/
Melnik, L.G. (2006), Economics of development, ITD «University Book»,Sumy, 662 p. (rus).
Vinokurov, V.A. (1996), Organization of strategic management in the enterprise, Center for Economics and Marketing,Moscow, 458 p. (rus).
Grozny, I. S. (2012), The Coherence of Production Development Circuits at the Industrial Enterprise, Economic and Environmental Mechanisms of Development of Ukraine and its Regions, DonNUU Press, Donetsk, Vol. XIІІ. Issue 247, pp. 121-125 (ukr).
Vikhliayeva, S.I. & Fediay, V.I. (2013), Ways of optimization of enterprise management decisions in conditions of risk and uncertainty, Bulletin of the NTU «KhPI». No. 67 (1040), pp. 143-147 (ukr).
Bortnik, S.N. (2014), Improvement of management of material and technical support of the enterprise on the basis of sourcing and logistics, available at: http://esnuir.eenu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/4604
Demidenko, L.M. (2013), Conceptual approaches to ensuring sustainable development of the enterprise, available at: https://www.pdaa.edu.ua/sites/default/files/nppdaa/7.1/92.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Olga Rusinova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.