Prospects of political rehabilitation and aspects of retribution. The post-militaristic phase of the hybrid war
Keywords:manipulation of mass consciousness, personality disorders, guilt, retribution, comprehensive moral and intellectual rehabilitation
The article of the author completes his study of an aggressor impact on mass consciousness in the context of the conflict in the East of Ukraine.
Particular attention is focused on psychological effects brought about by a manipulative influence on mass consciousness, aspects of the guilt of Ukrainian citizens who, due to manipulation, became state criminals as well as the necessity of a comprehensive moral and intellectual revival of Ukrainian society.
Struhatskyi, V. (2016), Aggressive technologic impact on mass consciousness against the background of East Ukrainian conflict. Setting the stage and first myths. Skhid, 3(143), 101-109. doi: 10.21847/1728-9343.2016.3(143).74859 (ukr).
Struhatskyi, V. (2016), Aggressive technologic influence on mass conscience against the background of the East Ukrainian conflict. Mythology of the military phase. Skhid, 4(144), 92-100. doi: 10.21847/1728-9343.2016.4(144).78100 (ukr).
Dodonov, R.O. (2016), The conflict in easternUkrainein the mirror of social and philosophical discipline, monograph, Vinnytsia, 200 p. (ukr).
Kara-Murza, S. (2000), Manipulation of consciousness, Algoritm, Moscow, 464 p. (rus).
Abraham, Moles (2008), Socio Dynamics of Culture, translation from French, Publishing house LKI, Moscow, 416 p. (rus).
Serge, Moscovici (2011), The age of the crowd: a historical treatise on mass psychology, Akademicheskiy proekt, Moscow, 396 p. (rus).
Nemtsov, Boris and Leonid Martinyuk. Putin’s lie aboutUkraine, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEN7wkcnhI (rus).
Interview of the President of Russia to Russian journalists about the events inCrimea. March 4, 2014, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDFsnAsnoLQ (ukr).
Biletsky, V.V. (2003), Correction of deviant personality: philosophical view, East Publishing House, Donetsk, 156 p. (ukr).
Plato (1999), Laws, Musl, Moscow, 208 p. (rus).
More, Thomas (2014), Utopia. Campanella, Tomaso. City of Sun. Algoritm, Moscow, 280 p. (rus).
de Montaigne, Michel (1973), On the art of living worthy. Philosophical essays, Moscow, 207 p. (rus).
Montesquieu (1955), Selected works, Gospolitizdat, Moscow, 803 p. (rus).
Swift, Jonathan (2008), Diary for Stela Letters XLII-LXV; Battleof books; Pamphlets and essays; Poems, in: Collected Works in 3 vol., Moscow, Vol. 3, 368 p. (rus).
Yefremov, Ivan (2009), The Bull’s Hour, Eksmo, Moscow, 228 p. (rus).
The Law of Ukraine «On Higher Education». 01.07.2014, available at: http://vnz.org.ua/zakonodavstvo/111-zakon-ukrayiny-pro-vyschu-osvitu (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Vasyl Struhatskyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.