The non-linear nature of the manifestation of conflict factors in local spaces, features of urban area of social reality
Keywords:nonlinearity, social reality, city, the myth city's.
The article offers a look at the such region social reality as a city. The thesis, which defines the processes taking place in the city as non-linear, it is shown that the search limits (irrational) reasons of public order operation of the urban community could fill a gap in the research explaining influence of nonlinear factors and their impact on changes in social being. It is proposed to take a look at The East conflict as the result of conflict-factors in conjunction with deterministic myth of the city, the strategies of behavior of citizens.
Belokobylskiy A. (2013), Skhid, 6(126), Donetsk, pp. 265-269 (ukr).
Donbas in Ethno-Political Dimension (2014), I. F. Kuras Institute of Political and Ethnic Studies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, 584 p. (ukr).
The actions of local radicals in eastern Ukraine are helping pro-Russian forces, available at: http://www.razumkov.org.ua/ukr/expert. php?news_id=4722 (ukr).
Racurs.ua (2014), January 23, available at: http://ua.racurs. ua/437-sylou-prydushyty-akciyi-protestu-ne-vdastsya-sociology (ukr).
Polunin Y. A., Timofeyev I. N., (2009), Nonlinear political processes, MGIMO-University, Moscow, 204 p. (rus).
Saiko E. V. (1996), Аncient city: the nature and genesis, Science, Moscow, pp. 1-17 (rus).
Stepin V. S. On philosophical grounds of Synergetics, available at: http://spkurdyumov.ru/philosophy/o-filosofskix-osnovaniyax-sinergetiki-v-s-stepin/ (rus).
Stepin V. S., Self-developing systems and postnonclassical rationality, available at: http://filosof.historic.ru/books/item/f00/s00 /z0000249/index.shtml (rus).
Taranenko О. (2012), Metaphysics Donetsk. Philosophical essays., Ltd East Publishing House, Donetsk, рp. 86-110 (rus).
Тurkina V. G. (2008), Society. Environment. Development (Terra Humana), 4, pp. 179-187 (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Kseniia Gurzhi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.