Study of the military actions' environmental impact in the east of Ukraine
Keywords:research, war, east Ukraine, pollution, fire, soil, water, impact, destruction.
The dynamics of life and environment destruction in the east of Ukraine is rapidly increasing. This article analyzes the main factors of contamination and destruction of the environment as a result of the military operations in eastern Ukraine. There were held the calculations of areas destroyed by fire, analyzed the dynamics of fires in the east of Ukraine and compared with the previous years, there were analyzed the soils in the Krasnolymanskyi region and water form Siverskyi Donets River.
It was found that the military operations have devastating impact on all of the environment objects without exception. For a complete evaluation of the scope of environment destruction and pollution, it is necessary to conduct environmental monitoring, to develop an action plan on restoration of the environment.
Analytical review of environmental situation, available at: http://www.menr.gov.ua/dopovidi/infooglyad. (ukr).
An explosion at a chemical plant in Donetsk did not affect to radiation background - the city Council, available at: http://www.pravda.com.ua /news/2014/09/20/7038394/. (ukr).
In Donetsk, the militants were shoot the factory, there's fire, available at: http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2014/09/28/7039145/. (ukr).
"The Forest is Burning under Slaviansk, but the insurgents do not miss firemen," - the head of Stateforestagency, available at: http://censor.net.ua /news/287275/gorit_les_pod_slavyanskom_no_boeviki_ne_propuskayut_pojarnyh_glava_goslesagentstva. (rus).
There are in fire forests near Stanitsa Luganska, available at: http://informator.lg.ua/?p=16763. (rus).
The forest is in fire near Stanitsa Luganska's area. The fire is caused with artillery, available at: http://informator.lg.ua/?p=10220. (rus).
The forest is in fire near Stanitsa Luganska's area. The fire is caused with artillery, available at: http://informator.lg.ua/?p=3317. (rus).
The forest was in fire on the week-end near Shastje and Staraja Krasnianka, available at: http://informator.lg.ua/?p=2532. (rus).
FIRMS - oficial website, available at: https://firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa. gov/. (eng).
CNSD - oficial website, available at: http://www.rnbo.gov.ua/. (ukr).
АТО map, available at: http://texty.org.ua/mod/datavis/apps/atomap/. (ukr).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Olena Kravchenko, Olexiy Vasyliuk, Alla Voitsikhovska, Kateryna Norenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.