Strategic focus in military conflict confrontation in Ukraine
Keywords:strategy, strategizing, focus, hybrid war, cross-system war.
The article examines the strategy and strategizing as a result of the process of strategy formation of internal and external conflicts in Ukraine. The author explores the essential characteristics of the strategy and pays special attention to such an essential characteristics of the integrity of the subject, of Ukraine. The levels of strategic focus of the subject in the process of reconnaissance in the conflict and military situation in the country are viewed. The research is also aimed at the challenges and problems of the integrity of Ukraine, internal contradictions and gaps, challenges for the balance of power in the geopolitical confrontation, alternative actions for the weaker entity. The author provides research of the importance of the subject to focus on suchprocesses as differentiation and integration of war, its new types (e.g., hybrid and cross-system wars). The research focus is on the analysis of spatial, temporal and chronotopic definition of modern war. Particular attention is paid in the work to the focus on the subject of peace or war, life or death in the reconnaissance strategy to overcome the conflict or military confrontation.
Lotman Yu. M. (2000), Semiosphere, Iskusstvo-SPb, St-Petersburg, 704 p. (rus).
Baranov A. V., German A. A., Krelenko D. M., Lykova E. Yu., Stepanov Yu .G. [Deviatajkina N. I. ed.]. (2005), Battles that changed the course of history: 1945-2004, Liceum, Saratov, 560 p. (rus).
Svetchin A. (1927), Strategy, Voyennyy vestnik, available at: http://swetschin.narod.ru/books/Svechin_AA_Strategy.pdf (rus).
Mann S. Theory of the Chaos and strategic thinking, available at: http://spkurdyumov.ru/what/mann/ (rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Maksym Lepskyi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.