Methodical approach to assessing changes in the development of industrial enterprises
Keywords:evaluation, changes, development, industrial enterprises, indicators, formalization, structure
The paper proposes a scientific and methodological approach to assessing changes of the development of industrial enterprises, which should take into account different types of organizational change and their impact on typical indicators of industrial enterprise development; have formalized and structured tools for quantifying the impact of organizational change on the development of an industrial enterprise; take into account the specifics of domestic industrial enterprises and the existing economic transformations that take place in the world economy and the Ukrainian economic environment.
Bozhko L.M. (2014), Analysis and development of the concept of "management of organizational change". URFU Bulletin. Series Economics and Management. №1, рр. 37-45 (rus).
Valinkevich N.V. (2012), Defining characteristics of organizational modernization of functioning and development of food industry enterprises. Bulletin of the Eastern European University of Economics and Management. Ser.: Economics and Management. № 3, pp. 114-113 (ukr).
Grechan A.P. (2013), Economic and organizational problems of management of innovative development of industrial enterprises. Economy: the realities of time. № 3. pp. 219-223 (ukr).
Dunska A.R. (2014), Organizational methods to ensure the functioning of the innovative mechanism of development of industrial enterprises. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Ser.: Economic sciences. Issue 7 (2). Pp. 190-193(ukr).
Zakhodzhay V.B., Onishchuk V.O. (2014), Formation of system-forming regulators of organizational structure of the mechanism of development of economic potential of the industrial enterprise. Collection of scientific works of Tavriya State Agrotechnological University (economic sciences). № 4, pp. 101-106 (ukr).
Ilyashenko S.M., Ovcharenko M.I. (2013), Principles of organizational and economic mechanism of management of development of corporate culture of industrial enterprise. Effective economy. № 9. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_9_23(ukr)
Kozyk V.V. (2013), Organizational structure of an industrial enterprise focused on sustainable development. Economy: the realities of time. № 1, pp. 190-195(ukr).
Chichkina V.D. (2011), Methodological aspects of organizational transformations based on business processes of an industrial enterprise. National economy. Issues of innovative development. № 1, pp. 19-23 (rus).
Hrozny I.S. (2014), Theory and practice of quality management of industrial enterprises on the basis of a coherent approach. Zaporozhye: KPU, 300 p. (ukr).
Applications of the Geometric Mean. Available at: http://www.math.toronto.edu/mathnet/questionCorner/geomean.html
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2014 Eduard Malevskyy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
1. Authors bear responsibility for the accuracy of facts, quotations, numbers and names used.
2. Manuscripts are not sent back.
3. The publisher does not always agree with the authors' opinion.
4. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
5. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.